[Mailman-Users] Archiving doesn't work + National chars in passwords

Peter Bengtson peter.bengtson at musikelit.nu
Sat Feb 8 12:42:43 CET 2003

Python 2.2 is indeed installed, so that can't be the issue.
bin/check_perms reveals no problems either.

I've used the 2.1 alphas and betas for a long time without any problems.
The archives stopped working fairly lately, but I'm not sure it happened
when installing 2.1. It might have been a little earlier.

Any ideas? I need those archives.

		/ Peter Bengtson