[Mailman-Users] List variables

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 01:54:21 CET 2003

Try something like the following on the command line might get you started:

mailman at mailman2:/mailman/run> bin/config_list -o /tmp/mmconf.txt rbtest
mailman at mailman2:/mailman/run> python
Python 2.2.2 (#2, Jan 13 2003, 17:17:19)
[GCC 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)] on linux2
 >>> execfile('/tmp/mmconf.txt', st)
 >>> st.keys() # generate a list of list attribs + a little junk

When I've got a few minutes I'll tidy the idea up and put it in the FAQ.