[Mailman-Users] Mailman stat's

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Fri Feb 7 20:42:33 CET 2003

Hello, Simon,

I've got other stuff going on right now, but I saved your message with
your scripts, and plan to evaluate them/convert them for PHP/MySQL when
I get a chance. (probably not this week!)

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 01:31, Simon White wrote:
> 07-Feb-03 at 02:10, Jon Carnes (jonc at nc.rr.com) wrote :
> > Dang it!  I've got another script that does exactly that... I should have
> > included it.  I'll dump it on the list when I get done with this job
> > (sometime - hopefully - tomorrow).  It's a fairly simple script that I run
> > monthly - only it uses the log entries and isolates the entries that
> > indicate a user has been moved over to no-mail due to excessive bounces.
>
> I look forward to it. That would solve my problem of re-synching back to
> the MSSQL database to eliminate those people who have been
> auto-unsubscribed. Cheeeers!
>
> I didn't hear from anyone that my scripts I posted might be useful, so
> if they are to anyone, let me know, and I will post back the other half
> of the script to synchronise back to the SQL server (although it appears
> this may become redundant when SQL plugins for Mailman exist).

Yes, I'd like to see the rest of your scripts... I have ideas on how to
do this, but a few other things that need to get done first.

I'll post back to the list PHP/MySQL versions of your scripts, if they
seem relevant to my needs (to synchronize mailman users/passwords with
my site users).

Cheers,
--
John Locke