[Mailman-Users] Solaris 8 and Mailman 2.1 users -- are you having memory leaks?

NOW Website Coordinator webperson at now.org
Fri Feb 7 17:49:33 CET 2003

We're looking into patching our Solaris 8, since I haven't found any other
cause of our Mailman 2.1 problem (it uses up as much memory as it can --
we've upgraded RAM twice and it just uses up more -- it's currently using
up over 400 meg for relatively small lists).

As I work with our ISP on this, I wondered if anyone else is using Solaris
8 and Mailman 2.1 and seeing each mailman job take up around 80 megabytes
(although I've even seen one grow to 120 meg).

We're using Python 2.2.2.

Sarah Stapleton-Gray
Web Site Coordinator
National Organization for Women