[Mailman-Users] remove_members without notification?

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Fri Feb 7 09:58:17 CET 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 01:34:48AM -0600, Jon Carnes wrote:
> +1
> I've used ~mailman/bin/sync_members in several scripts for a few years now.
> It works great!  And you can turn off the notices so folks don't know that
> you are mucking about with the list membership.
>
> Good Luck - Jon Carnes

Indeed, I had somehow managed to overlook this script for about a year
now.  Worked like a charm.  Thanks for the kick in the head, I assumed I
was missing something simple.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963