[Mailman-Users] Mailman stat's

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 09:10:48 CET 2003

Dang it!  I've got another script that does exactly that... I should have
included it.  I'll dump it on the list when I get done with this job
(sometime - hopefully - tomorrow).  It's a fairly simple script that I run
monthly - only it uses the log entries and isolates the entries that
indicate a user has been moved over to no-mail due to excessive bounces.

Jon Carnes