[Mailman-Users] "No mailman user found" error when building Mailman 2.1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 03:51:24 CET 2003

Quoting from the Archives:
======
I've had this exact same problem installing mailman on solaris. The
problem is in getting python configured properly. Make sure
LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to all the right places, including wherever the
SSL
libraries live, and you may have to hack the Modules/Setup file in the
python build directory so the appropriate modules are built and
installed.
Also check out the README file, the section labeled "Configuring
additional built-in modules."

Good luck!

-Tom Shore
======