[Mailman-Users] remove_members without notification?

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Wed Feb 5 22:20:58 CET 2003

My archive searches have been a bit unclear on this.  Using Mailman
version 2.0.11, can I delete all members of a list without having
notification sent to them?  One of our hosted lists has ~5500 members, and
the list admin needs to upload a whole new, audited list of addresses.
Seeing as most of the members will be readded immediately, we'd like to
avoid the confusion of having them all sent unsubscription notices.

 --
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963