[Mailman-Users] Disabling VERP

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Tue Feb 4 23:25:10 CET 2003

Tom Maddox said:
> I tried twiddling the VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL setting, but it made no
> difference.

Hey Tom... a couple of questions (forgive me if they sound silly, or if
they've already been asked):

1) Are you changing ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py--not
~mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py? (and if you're changing Defaults.py, you may
want to check mm_cfg.py... however, in practice you really don't want to
muck with Defaults.py...)

1) Have you stopped & restarted Apache? (apachectl stop && apachectl
start(ssl))

2) Have you stopped & restarted mailman? (mailmanctl restart)

3) Have you made sure you don't have more than one instance of mailman
installed? (This was a cause of much headache for me at one point, when I
didn't realize that I had a "test" install that was "active"...)

Hopefully this will help, or at least get you on the right track in
finding out what's going on...

G.

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess