[Mailman-Users] pipermail archive + order by date

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 16:17:27 CET 2003

I don't have this problem at all, and my threading works fine as well.

What version of Mailman are you using and what is your
ARCHIVER_CLOBBER_DATE set to?

  # This sets the default `clobber date' policy for the archiver.
  # When a message is to be archived either by Pipermail or an
  # external archiver, Mailman can modify the Date: header to be
  # the date the message was received instead of the Date: in the
  # original message.  This is useful if you typically receive
  # messages with outrageous dates.  Set this to 0 to retain
  # the date of the original message, or to 1 to always clobber
  # the date.  Set it to 2 to perform `smart overrides' on the
  # date; when the date is outside
  # ARCHIVER_ALLOWABLE_SANE_DATE_SKEW (either too early or too
  # late), then the received date is substituted instead.
  ARCHIVER_CLOBBER_DATE_POLICY = 2
  ARCHIVER_ALLOWABLE_SANE_DATE_SKEW = days(15)