[Mailman-Users] Getting Tracebacks quite a bit

Simon White simon at mtds.com
Tue Feb 4 11:24:32 CET 2003

I just ran check_db --verbose --all

I got this during run (although all other output seemed to suggest the
dbs were OK)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 270, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 230, in main
    qrunner.run()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 59, in run
    filecnt = self._oneloop()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 88, in _oneloop
    msg, msgdata = self._switchboard.dequeue(filebase)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 144, in
dequeue
    data = self._ext_read(dbfile)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 245, in
_ext_read
    dict = marshal.load(fp)
ValueError: bad marshal data

I also only just added the list mailman, it seemed to work, however it
didn't email me a welcome letter or an admin notification email,
although now test mails to the list do work.

Regards,

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.