[Mailman-Users] MM doesn't send mail

friedrich28 at gmx.de friedrich28 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 3 23:52:11 CET 2003

Hi there,

it seems that my mailman installation does not send out mail. I have
installed Postfix as MTA on a MacOS X Server.

When I create a list, I get the message that the list owner had been
notified of its creation by mail. But nothing shows up in the mail.log file,
and the mail never arrives. Posting to a list doesn't work either. Postfix
itself can send mail, at least by logging in through telnet 25 on
localhost.

How can I test interaction between mailman and postfix? The Mailman
error log doesn't give any hints.

Thanks
Friedrich