[Mailman-Users] auth bug

SUBREDU Manuel diablo at iasi.roedu.net
Mon Feb 3 16:38:46 CET 2003

 Hy,

 I'm using mailman 2.0.13 on a RedHat 8.0 linux box. Today I've discovered a
bug in authentification on administrative interface. For instance, suppose that
I have for a list, the password "1234", and when mailman is asking me for a
password, I give him 123456789 he shouldn't let me go further because the
password is wrong. But this is not happening. Mailman is letting me in without
a problem. Did someone have the same problem as me ? Is there a fix for fix ?