[Mailman-Users] Password reminder

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 2 20:33:31 CET 2003

Check out the crontab for Mailman.  During the install you should have
put several entries into the cron for the local user that runs Mailman
(usually the user is "mailman").

The cron entries can be found in:
  ~mailman/cron/crontab.in

One of these entries handles the sending out of monthly list passwords.
If you want to run it manually, simply type the command:
   /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

This assumes that your python 2.2.x is in /usr/bin and that mailman is
installed in the default location of /usr/local/mailman.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes