[Mailman-Users] missing config file

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 2 19:01:34 CET 2003

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that MAILMAN_SITE_LIST in
~mailman/Mailman/.. referred to a mailing list name.  In this case the
mailing list name that is used as the From address for such things as
password reminders.

The list defaults to "mailman".  It's format is simple, simply create a
mailing list called "mailman" (using: ~mailman/bin/newlist mailman).
Then add your email address to the list membership.

Jon Carnes