[Mailman-Users] Site-wide header in HTML pages

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sat Feb 1 13:47:38 CET 2003

I asked this one a while back but am still having trouble.

I would like a header to appear at the top of all the HTML pages.  I
have gone into mailman/templates/en and modified the following:

   archidxhead.html
   archtoc.html
   listinfo.html
   article.html
   emptyarchive.html
   admlogin.html
   options.html
   private.html
   roster.html
   subscribe.html

But there are still pages that I cannot seem to change.  I recognize
that some will only appear if the page is created after the above
have been modified.  Pages that have not changed for example are:

   http://site/mailman/admin/listname[/any-directory]