[Mailman-Users] Downgrade/migration problem

Stephen Gran steve at lobefin.net
Wed Dec 31 19:04:51 CET 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:50:04PM +0100, Lars Bungum said:
> Thank you!  Your solution seems to have solved my problem.  However, I
> just moved the corrupted request.dbs away and replaced them with empty
> ones.  Is there any way to look into these databases to find out what
> has gone wrong with them?

If, instead of replacing them with empty ones, you just don't do
anything, mailman will recreate them.  I am not sure what happens if
there is an empty on there, however.

Run strings over the old one, or figure out how to unpack a python db.
Strings was easier for me :)

|  Stephen Gran                  | The best way to make a fire with two    |
|  steve at lobefin.net             | sticks is to make sure one of them is a |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | match.   -- Will Rogers                 |