[Mailman-Users] Web interface problem, possibly permissions...

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Mon Dec 29 01:16:37 CET 2003

I finally got the mailman daemon to run (I checked ps and it IS actually
running!!!!), but whenever I try to use the web interface, anything
under http://www.espersunited.com/mailman/ gives a Server Error 500.
I've encountered error 500 before in my experimentation with CGI and
then it meant that the permissions on the files the browser was trying
to access were not set correctly.  This would be easy to fix, except I
don't know where the files are.  My main mailman directory is in
/var/mailman.  Can anyone help me???

-Michael Sullivan