[Mailman-Users] MailMan Web Not Taking Changes

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 24 18:58:01 CET 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, blist wrote:

> I installed mailman and have had a list running for ages now.  It works
> great.  Just the other day I added a new list to my system.  I can
> access the admin page via the web but when i make changes and then
> submit the form the changes do not take place.  I have checked all
> permissions and am out of ideas.   I have all cached pages turned off in
> my browser.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Tnx,
> Blist

     Just was bit by something similar.

     Check for web server redirects.  Check that the URLs used in the
list are corect.  Check source of the page before you submit for
ACTION= and make sure it goes to the right system.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"Survival is insufficient"
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |             Seven of nine.