[Mailman-Users] how to configure mailman to use a specific python?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 00:20:16 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 06:12, Ben wrote:
> We have an old version of python installed which is heavily used by the Ensim, so I need to compile the up-to-date version to an isolated place and assign mailman to use this installation. Can someone tell me how to do the configuration for mailman before installation. Thanks.
>
> Ben

Well... you are using an Ensim system - so do you have multiple domains
chrooted on the system?  If so, then you should hire a consultant to do
the install for you.

The install on Ensim systems is documented by myself and a few other
hardy individuals, but it is not easy even for practiced professionals.

Good Luck, and have a good Holiday - Jon Carnes