[Mailman-Users] Mailman and HTML Emails

ericsaul at ericsaul.net ericsaul at ericsaul.net
Sat Dec 20 18:38:41 CET 2003

I'm working for a Theater Company and they need a way to contact members
and/or ticket buyers via email. I hooked up with Mailman through a host
provider. I figured out how to created an announce-only list, upload our
member's names, etc. It works pretty great!

Question: Can you send the list html email? The theater company wants to
send html emails, and I seem to be having a problem doing this?

Also, can you recommend a program which can send html emails?

Thanks,
Eric Saul