[Mailman-Users] Verify that all users receive an email?

darwin at desktopengineer.com darwin at desktopengineer.com
Mon Dec 22 15:29:57 CET 2003

I am actually not speaking for myself on HTML email - but over 8000 list
users that voluntarily signup to receive it.

It is a Redhat 2.1AS RPM.  This is RedHat's new Enterprise Series
distribution with extended life errata (5 years) and up2date support for
automatically updating the distribution for security vulnerabiliities.  I
like the idea overall - but it does result in them building custom RPMs that
are back patched.  So I am running 2.0.13, but it may have critical
vunerability patches up to the most recent version.

All that being said, I would hope they would not be into disabling major
features such as logging.

Thanks,
D.

Darwin J Sanoy