[Mailman-Users] Mailman and HTML Emails

gebser at speakeasy.net gebser at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 21 04:05:06 CET 2003

Your question is a little ambiguous, so here's several answers:

If you mean a web interface for users to send email, squirrelmail.

As far as servers are concerned, there's no difference between mail in
plain text and in html.  Clients will need appropriate software though.

If you mean a mail client to send/receive email, mozilla is free,
full-functioned, robust, and works great.  (I say this, even though it's
my third or fourth favorite mail client.)

hth,
ken