[Mailman-Users] Moderator access.....

Douglas King daking at dak1.net
Tue Dec 16 22:54:12 CET 2003

How does one set up a ver 2.x mail list where a moderator can have a
separate login.  I have looked numerous times through the web pages, and
the FAQ's, help files, and docs on the list.org site.  Nothing mention
anything about the URL for the moderators, and how they log in.  Here is
what I have done so far:

I have created a new list.  Entered both an e-mail address for a Admin and
a moderator (2 different addresses).  I have gone to the change password
page and entered a password for admin and moderator.  I log out and try to
log in as moderator....tells me login failed.  What am I missing?

Help!

TIA