[Mailman-Users] re-creating list archive - old List-Archive problem

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Dec 17 20:27:32 CET 2003

Todd (Freedom_Lover at pobox.com) wrote:

> If you don't see the old URL in config.pck using dumpdb, then the URL
> has to be getting picked up from the general mailman config, either in
> mm_cfg.py or Defaults.py, I would think.

There is nothing like that and why should private url work?

> Here's a quick little python script that will print out the keys from
> VIRTUAL_HOSTS:

Thank you very much for the script. Its results is showing what is expected,
i.e. one of the virtual hosts is the one - www.virtualdomain.com
which is showed for lists.domain.com public archive.

> Another WAG, but are there any apache directives that might be
> affecting the URL's here?  If you don't find anything in the Mailman
> config that's inserting the old URL, that's the next place I'd look,
> though it seems unlikely.

I'll take a look or ask for a help.

The question remains: why private URL is OK, while publis is messed up.

Any thing maybe with htdig patches?

Sincerely,
Gour

--