[Mailman-Users] combining archives

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 02:50:32 CET 2003

Here's another idea that is simpler... use an imap email client and move
all three archives onto an imap server, then you can easily grab the
emails from each mbox and mix/sort them together using the email client
(I use Evolution which easily reads and stores mail in mbox format).

Here is an old message from the archives that talks about this method:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg18783.html

Here is an example of using formail to do something similar:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/msg20274.html

Take care - Jon Carnes