[Mailman-Users] Not receiving mail

Somik Raha somik at industriallogic.com
Tue Dec 16 18:09:39 CET 2003

> Reply to the list!

Apologies! Didn't check the reply-to address..

> So maybe you need to look in the Mailman logs then, although the log
> entry you showed, if I remember correctly, looked like local delivery to
> me.

Looking at /home/mailman/logs does not reveal much. I can see three log
files, error, subscribe and smtp, and error does not have any entries for my
test mail. smtp shows these lines, but they were from an earlier test.
Dec 15 14:54:44 2003 (21615) smtp for 1 recips, completed in 20.138 seconds
Dec 15 15:13:02 2003 (21807) smtp for 1 recips, completed in 0.093 seconds

Is there any other log file that I should be looking at?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Somik