[Mailman-Users] subscribers list archive

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Tue Dec 16 12:46:30 CET 2003

16-Dec-03 at 12:19, Juan Pablo Barroso (jp.barroso at boacor.com) wrote :
> sorry.... a mistake with the language, I don't need the archive with
> e-mails, I need the "file", (text file I suppose), with the "e-mail
> addresses" the people is susbribed.
> When you subscribe, I suppose your mail address is saved in a file... where
> is that file?

$prefix/lists/list-name/config.pck

or something like that (the filename has changed depending on which
mailman version you have.

However it's a binary file to get a list of members better to use
'list_members'.

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access