[Mailman-Users] Welcome messages - subject & html

Axel Beckert beckert+mailman-users at ecos.de
Tue Dec 16 11:45:57 CET 2003

Hi!

Am Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:24:29AM +0100, Juan Pablo Barroso schrieb:
> Hi, where is the subject in welcome messages?

In the localization catalogs. Have a look at

$MAILMAN_HOME/messages/<two-letter lanuguage code>/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po

After modifiying that, run "msgfmt -o mailman.mo mailman.po" in the
directory, where the modified mailman.po file resides in.

> I've personalized welcome messages for each list(creating a LANG
> directory into every LIST directory and having there my personal
> templates). But I can't find where is the subject for welcome
> messages, could anyone help me?

Don't if you also can adjust the locale messages on a per list
base. Would be fine to know for me, too.

            Kind regards, Axel Beckert
Axel Beckert      ecos electronic communication services gmbh
it security solutions * dynamic web applications * consulting

Mail:       Tulpenstrasse 5       D-55276 Dienheim near Mainz
E-Mail:     beckert at ecos.de       Voice:     +49 6133 939-220
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de/   Fax:       +49 6133 939-333