[Mailman-Users] re-creating list archive - old List-Archive problem

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Tue Dec 16 09:40:01 CET 2003

Hi!

I transferred several mailing lists from oldserver (V2.0.x) to the new server
with Mailman 2.1.x.

The problem is that I used fix_url script to transfer few lists from old
www.virtualdomain.com virtual domain to the new lists.domain.com, but although
new messages have correct List-* headers, I cannot change List-Archive header,
i.e. it still points to old archive www.virtualdomain.com/pipermail/listname
instead of lists.domain.com/pipermail/listname.

I have also tried to re-create archives with arch --wipe, but still the same
problem.

What am I missing and how it is possible to change List-Archive to the new
domain or why the list link in "Go to list archives" still points to old
archives"?

(the old link is still existing since some lists are under old
virtual domain, but I'd like that lists under lists.domain.com have archives
under lists.domain.com/pipermail and not www.virtualdomain.com/pipermail.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--