[Mailman-Users] ability to view all members in list?

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Fri Dec 12 09:29:37 CET 2003

11-Dec-03 at 12:09, Ricardo Kleemann (ricardo at americasnet.com) wrote :
> How can I view all members in a list rather than only in
> chunks for each letter?

If you have shell access you can do this with list_members a script
provided in $prefix/bin

On the web I'm not sure that this is possible; although you can search
for members etc with the web interface.

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access