[Mailman-Users] Looking for advice on setting up a newsletter list

Bill Wolf wiw at nyc.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 05:52:49 CET 2003

Just to clarify, some of the other things I want to do are simplify the
screens the end user sees.  They don't need to see their detailed options,
or have the ability to pick digest mode.  I've been working with editing the
public pages via the admin function which is pretty cool, but I want to see
if there's a better way to do all of this.  I'm hoping someone here has
dealt with this while thing before.

Thanks
 -Bill