[Mailman-Users] One last piece

Scott C. Villinski scott at villinski.com
Thu Dec 11 00:45:10 CET 2003

I swear that I'm learning and searching.  I'm new to python - so forgive
me.  I've played with listinfo.py and seen that any changes I make will
update the cgi-bin directory upon restart.  What if I want to add my own
  .py script?  I created on in: Mailman/Cgi, but it wasn't compiled and
copied over to cgi-bin.  I know the script works because I took the
roster.py and just renamed it (to at least have a working base).  Do I
need to modify some file so that mailman knows to compile my new script?

Thanks

Scott