[Mailman-Users] real_name attribute error

vicnoise . vicnoise at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 10:28:28 CET 2003

Hi,

1) when I try to edit the 'General Options' I get this
error message: 'Error: real_name attribute not
changed! It must differ from the list's name by case
only.' even if I didn't set any chang at all.

2) When I try to post a message to the list created
with the error msg as above I get in reply this msg:
'You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and
your message has been automatically rejected.  If you
think that your messages are being rejected in error,
contact the mailing list owner at myemail at address.com

This cause that I can't correctly use Mailman as I
don't receive messages. Any idea these errors depend
of?
Thanks