[Mailman-Users] web permissions problem

Jackie Hamilton kira at lightsphere.com
Sun Dec 7 08:18:03 CET 2003

I ended up building a no-frills version of apache specifically to run
mailman. That solved the permissions problem. My guess is there
probably is some suexec problem happening with the other server. Though
after trying numerous different combinations of mailman user and cgi
file permissions I never was able to get it to work (although, I'm
still at a loss as to why the main listinfo cgi would work but not any
subsequent scripts). I guess mailman and suexec just don't play well
together.

I'd be keen to try additional solutions to the problem if anyone has
suggestions.

--
Jackie Hamilton (kira at lightsphere.com)
http://lightsphere.com