[Mailman-Users] Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Fri Dec 5 09:13:48 CET 2003

04-Dec-03 at 22:45, Sasa Stupar (sasa at stupar.homelinux.net) wrote :
> >	Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81 (not 80). I
> >modified the config lines in mm_cfg.py to read...
> >
> >	DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'mail.stginternational.com:81'
> >	DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'stginternational.com'
> >
> >	...but all the links that Mailman creates omit the :81 portion
> >of the URL, and therefore are incorrect. Example:

> After changing in mm_cfg.py run this:
> $prefix/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url mailman

Did you notice the part in Defaults.py thus:

# If you don't need to change DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST in
# your mm_cfg.py, then you're done; the default mapping is added
# automatically.  If however you change either variable in your
# mm_cfg.py, then be sure to also include the following:
#
#     add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)

Regards,

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access