[Mailman-Users] Migrating many lists

Rakshika Bhana rakshika at healthlink.org.za
Fri Dec 5 09:10:48 CET 2003

Hi

We have just installed Mailman and are in the process of testing the system. Part of
our migration from Lyris to Mailman involves the moving over of approx. 70 lists to
Mailman. These are are classified as open, closed, moderated, unmoderated etc.
Some of these lists have their own list specific footers and headers, welcome docs
etc.

I'd like to know which is the best and most efficient way to create these lists. Do we
just create them one at a time or is there a tool or template that allows for mass
migration of lists that have similar settings.

Thanks
Rakshika

Rakshika Bhana, rakshika at healthlink.org.za
Health Systems Trust