[Mailman-Users] Stuck between Mailman and MIMEDefang.

Gary Goldberg og at digimark.net
Thu Dec 4 21:49:44 CET 2003

Can anyone with knowledge on the interface between mailman and
sendmail/MIMEDefang help me understand the best way to disable MIMEDefang
for outbound Mailman traffic only? It's scanning everything on my
dedicated Mailman server, which is double the work. I'd like it to scan
only inbound from the outside world, and ignore the Mailman outbound
traffic.

The mailman messages are posting through localhost on a non-priveleged
port through a defer queue, so that would be one way to distinguish
them from other messages. Any help would be appreciated. -Gary

--
-- "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anais Nin
Gary Goldberg KA3ZYW <og at digimark.net> V:301/249-6501 F:301/390-1955 AIM:OgGreeb