[Mailman-Users] User unknown

josh josh at westmouthbay.com
Thu Dec 4 03:11:55 CET 2003

I am attempting to get get mailman working on fedora 1.  It looked like
it was pretty much preinstalled and the service is running.

I attempted to create a list using web interface and it looked like I
did.  However, when I send mail to it-- it bounces back complaininig
that there isn't such a user.  I wouldn't think I would have to manually
add aliases in my /etc/aliases file if there is a web interface.  Even
so, I tried it -- to no avail (and ran newaliases).

I'm running sendmail, and it is working fine.  Why is it complaining
about postfix?

any ideas?

thanks

-josh

This is the Postfix program at host localhost.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program