[Mailman-Users] Changing domain

david.gordon box99 at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 4 09:54:53 CET 2003

Hello

I'm running Mailman 2.0.13 with two lists. When I set the lists up I used
the domain name epuk.thenexus.co.uk (a sub-domain at our host) in order
to run the list immediately and not have to wait for the DNS to update
our epuk.org domain. I subsequently updated the "Base URL for Mailman web
interface" to http://www.epuk.org/mailman/ and everything works fine and
as expected.

However the monthly password reminder and other administrative messages
still come from the epuk.thenexus.co.uk address. As we have now moved
away from this host I need to change the domain mailman-owner sends mail
from - but where and how?

--
david.gordon