[Mailman-Users] How to set nomail flag from command line

Gabriel Schillaci gabriel at argus-online.com
Tue Dec 2 17:27:08 CET 2003

Hi.
I developed an interface from my Content Manager to Mailman so people can
create lists, subscribe and unsubscribe using my CM front end.

Some subscribers want to post from different accounts, and obviously want to
receive just one copy to one (main) account, not to all of them.
Then, looking for a workaround, I found that this would work if I set the
nomail flag to those alternative e-mail accounts.

Now, my question: how can I set the nomail flag from a command line?
I browsed the documentation and found nothing to do that.

Any ideas?

Gabriel