[Mailman-Users] What are listmoderators allowed to do?

Christian Schoepplein mail at schoeppi.net
Sat Aug 30 23:31:03 CEST 2003

Hello!

I have some lists that have different people for administration and
moderation. No I wonder, what things listmoderators are allowed to do?

For example listadmins have no problem to set users to nomail by using
mailman's webinterface, but how about the moderators? Are they able to
disable maildelivery for some listmembers too?

Is it possible to allow moderators the access only for the webbased
usermanagement of the lists?

Is there somewhere a documentation about the things a moderator is allowed
to do and how this things can be done?

Best regards and thanks,
Schoeppi

--