[Mailman-Users] forwarding test-owner at lists.first5ventura.org to another domain?

Aviram Carmi avi at otn.com
Fri Aug 29 18:52:26 CEST 2003

At 09:10 +0300 08/29/2003, ODHIAMBO Washington wrote:
>* Aviram Carmi <avi at otn.com> [20030829 07:21]: wrote:
>>  Hi again,
>>
>>  how do I forward email to list's owner
>>  test-owner at lists.first5ventura.org to lisa at first5ventura.org?
>>
>>  same for the list's admin test-admin?
>>
>>  I assume I need to mess with the /etc/aliases but I have no idea how
>>  to do it...
>

>[.....]
>

>You login in there and put the addresses, or if not, blow
>away the list and when recreating it, put the list owner
>as lisa at first5ventura.org.
>

>-Wash
>
>PS::REQUEST
>
>Whenever responding, please, put your response _under_ the original (previous)
>posting/message(s), not above them. This is the basics of Netiquette.
>
>Also, remove unneeded fragments of previous message(s), especially any
>"commercial" adverts and signatures. It's really ugly, space-wasting and
>hard-answerable to have all that junk nested a couple of times. Thank you.
>
>Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Thanks,

I will try it, but right now, sendmail will not even let me send mail
to it. first it refused SMTP connections, now that I commended out
something in sendmail.mc (per advise I got) sendmail refuses to
relay...

did not know that, I always put my reply at the top, so that it is
easier to find/read.  will put at the bottom from now own.

-avi

--

Aviram Carmi
Owner

Over TheNet (R)
601 Daily Drive Suite #226
Camarillo, CA 93010-5840

http://www.otn.com/   Building Profitable Web Sites Today
(805) 384-1144 Voice  (805) 384-9111 FAX

(C) Copyright 2003, Over TheNet (R)  All rights reserved.