[Mailman-Users] disable subject_prefix, and log location

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Fri Aug 29 16:58:13 CEST 2003

I want to create lists that have a null subject_prefix.  When I do so, my
messages seem to disappear into the ether.  How can I set this?

On, another topic, where are the logs for mailman, other than
/var/spool/mailman/logs/*?  Postfix claims it delivered a message to
("|/usr/local/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post testlist"), but I see no record
of any such message in /var/spool/mailman/logs/*

--
Not only is this incomprehensible, but the ink is ugly and the paper
is from the wrong kind of tree.