[Mailman-Users] New to Mailman, need help

Aviram Carmi avi at otn.com
Fri Aug 29 05:59:20 CEST 2003

I found a "better" way, there is a command in mailman/bin/genaliases
that will generate all aliases for all mailing lists...

now I just need to figure out how to direct mail to the "real person"
i.e. the list's admin from the virtual host lists.first5ventura.org
to lisa at first5ventura.org and I should be done...

there are too many examples, I got lost trying to find just one
concise example that I could follow.... going very slow and figuring
it out one step at a time...

thanks,

-avi

--

Aviram Carmi
Owner

Over TheNet (R)
601 Daily Drive Suite #226
Camarillo, CA 93010-5840

http://www.otn.com/   Building Profitable Web Sites Today
(805) 384-1144 Voice  (805) 384-9111 FAX

(C) Copyright 2003, Over TheNet (R)  All rights reserved.