[Mailman-Users] Re: Footer ?

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Thu Aug 28 21:02:33 CEST 2003

Isn't the solution to just insert the footer as a plain text message
part before sending? Something like:

------_=_NextPart_000_0149566.27838596

Here's my groovy footer ....

The HTML content is in it's own message section, separated by a boundary
marker and with a different Content-Type. No need to fiddle with that.

Maybe I'm missing something, in which case I'd love to know how Lyris is
able to do this with no problem.

- Kevin