[Mailman-Users] Re: Footer ?

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Thu Aug 28 20:20:33 CEST 2003

FWIW,I experience the same problem as jsmith and my preferred language
setting is US English. I'm at mm 2.1.2, sendmail, RH 8.0). I have had to
configure my lists to have no footers in outgoing mail. Otherwise,
incoming messages with HTML cause the footer to be appended as an
attachment in the messages sent to recipients. I would prefer to not ban
HTML mail, as many of my members use it. I would just like it so that
the footer is appended at the bottom of the message body and not as an
attachment. This is a rather serious problem.

- Kevin