[Mailman-Users] Removing authorised sender

Mike Dustan mike at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 27 19:18:01 CEST 2003

Hi All:

Probably a simple answer to this one, but I can't find it.

I've authorised Joe Nonmember as an authorised sender to my list.
Although he's a non-member and doesn't receive postings, he can post
to it without administrative intervention. Now, how do I deauthorise
him? He doesn't show up in any screens that I've been able to find.

Thanks!
Mike Dustan, Computing Operations & Tech. Support,
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC Canada.
Web: http://www.sfu.ca/ots/

I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong.