[Mailman-Users] Mystery resends

Mike Dustan mike at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 27 18:58:58 CEST 2003

Hi All:

I'm running Mailman 2.1.2 with a Postfix MTA on Mac OS X Sserver and
have had several complaints about duplicate messages. Seems that some
(but not all) people on a list are receiving occasional resends of
old messages from a week or two ago. This happens on most of my
lists. There seems to be no common factor among the recipients, the
messages, the timing or the lists. Occasionally a postfix restart
seems to provoke it but not always.

Any ideas where I should look?

Thanks!
Mike Dustan, Computing Operations & Tech. Support,
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC Canada.
Web: http://www.sfu.ca/ots/

I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong.