[Mailman-Users] Mailman v 2.0.13

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 21:37:20 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 07:30  pm, Vivek Khera wrote:

> JM> I want to use the program "mailman" to manage my e-mail list. I'm
> JM> using OS X, Jaguar.  However, when I attempt to download the file
> JM> via Safari I'm told the download manager can't download the file
> JM> mailman-2.0.13.tgz
>
> Perhaps downloading the current version would work out better?  Go to
> the http://www.list.org/ site to find it.

Trust me, you can download Mailman source distribution .tgz files from
sourceforge (the primary location for the latest versions of MM) using
Safari 1.0 on MacOS X 10.2.6; I have just done it.

I agree with Vivek that you would be better off installing MM 2.1.2,
the latest stable version. MM 2.0.13 is short on some of the neat
facilities found in 2.1.2.

You might also find this useful:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg12599.html